AGE OF CONSENT
By accessing AHA Vibes's Services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit AhaVibe.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse AhaVibe.com, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to AhaVibe.com, and information about how you interact with AhaVibe.com. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through AhaVibe.com, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal) email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Wix to power our online store--you can read more about how Wix uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
We respect your privacy. We will only use the information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
Text Marketing and notifications:
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 10 messages a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
CCPA Privacy Information
The Information We Collect
We generally collect the following categories of personal information when you use our services:
• Identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices;
• Protected classifications, such as gender;
• Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
• Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing history, search history, the webpage visited before you came to our site (Comfort Labs), duration of your visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
• Your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information;
• Audio recordings of your voice if you decided to contact Comfort Labs customer support by phone;
• Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
You can find more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect it in the sections above titled “PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT” or “HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?” and “SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION”.
Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the business purposes described above in the section titled “PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT”. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of personal information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
Sharing Personal Information
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties listed above in the section titled “SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION”.
Your Rights and Choices
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information or the security of our network systems.
• Right Against Discrimination - You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
• Right to Know - You have the right to request: (I) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, and (II) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
In addition, you have the right to request: (I) the categories of personal information we have collected about you, (II) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected, (III) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (IV) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information, and (V) the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual. You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information we collected about you during the twelve (12) months before your request.
• Your Rights to Remove your personal Information - You have the right to request us to delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your personal information, please contact according to the ‘CONTACT US’ section below. To confirm your identity, we may ask you to verify personal information we already have on file for you. If we cannot confirm your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
• Right to Opt-Out of Selling - You have the right to opt-out of having your personal information sold. We do not sell your personal information.
In addition, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Comfort Labs who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow 30 days for a response. To make such a request, contact us according to the ‘CONTACT US’ section below.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com